Argyle Tea Party Invitations with Tea Bags
Add some lovely aromatic tea bags to these printable tea party invitations in the shape of tea cups – the scent of herbs and spices will make your invitations quite special!
If you don’t want to throw an ambitious themed party but just want a lovely, relaxed catching up, a tea party is a great idea. Just back to school and want a nice excuse to bond with old and new friends? Have a tea party! Children love the pretend- formality of the age old tea party too – wearing little white gloves and feathers, holding the old fashioned tea cups. Keep it simple with a few tasty sandwiches and cookies or go for the full cake & doily shebang, it certainly has the potential for turning into a great themed party.
This set includes the invitation cards, tea bag labels, a template for the envelope and matching envelope liners. You can also use standard 5 1/2″ square envelopes for the cards. Find the most fantastic smelling tea bags to add!
Tea Party Invitations Set – Yellow & Blue Argyle
Our free printable files are for personal use only.
Please read our terms & conditions before downloading, thank you!
What you need
gorgeous smelling tea bags (liquorice, cinnamon, ginger, orange blossom …!)
How to make a tea label
1. Remove the existing tea label from your tea bag and thread the string with a needle. Cut out the label template including cutting a short slit on top. Thread through a hole below the slit, from back to front, with the needle.
2. Pull the end of the thread through the slit towards the back.
3. Pull the long side of the thread through the slit towards the front.
4. Done! It will look like this from the front! You don’t need to tie the thread.
5. Now, insert the tea back in the slit in the card as shown. It should sit tightly, you can secure it with a bit of pretty washi tape on the back if your tea bag’s thin.
6. Use the matching envelope liner if you like. You can use our template for the envelope or use a standard 5 1/2″ square envelope.
Right, I’m off for a tea and a slice of cake. : ) Hope you all have the best tea party!